Sunday, April 10, 2005

Good Things That Happened This Week

I took initiative in two small projects at work, which have expanded and will hopefully lead to more feelings of accomplishment.

I met Alex Alonso, gave him my card, and hopefully learned some things about pitching story ideas.

I caught up with a person I've been playing phone tag with, which led to something that could pay off pretty big for me in the next month or so.

I read some dang good comics.

I had a progressive therapy session. It's snail's progress, but it's progress nonetheless.

I met my responsibilities for my class.

I completed, in my head, a broad outline for a six-issue miniseries that I'm going to work into a short pitch later today. Plus there will be script pages.

I gave succor to someone in need.

No comments: