Sunday, April 17, 2005

Michael Turner Needs Help

Okay, this is a few months old, but I don't fuggin' read Superman/Batman, so I just found it.



Um, that's great, Supes. But why the hell are you introducing her to your friends *naked?* Jesus, at least stick her in some jeans and a tube top before you bring her over to the Batcave, you dick.

Seriously, though, Michael Turner embarrasses me, and not just because we have to share a first name. He also embarrasses me because he draws teenage superheroines either naked or scantily clad, and obviously gets off doing so.

Jeph Loeb, Ed McGuinness, and all of MT's other pals at DC: Please, please, please schedule an intervention. I don't want to have to tell you again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need a life. Who cares if that's what he does. He obvisouly makes more money than you do.