Sunday, June 12, 2005
Silly Little Quiz That I Wrote Myself
Are You The Pope?
Answer each question as truthfully as possible.
1. Are you Catholic?
2. Do you own a large hat?
3. Have you blessed anyone lately?
4. Do strangers often come to you for advice?
5. Do you sleep in on Sundays?
6. Are a lot of people interested in when you are going to die?
7. Is your vacation to a foreign country front-page news?
8. Are all of your friends old, white men?
9. Is your car bulletproof?
10. Do you resemble Ian McDiarmid?
Scoring: Give yourself one Pope Point for each "Yes" answer, except Question 5. Give yourself one Pope Point if you answered "No" to Question 5.
0-2 Pope Points: You are not, nor have you ever been mistaken for, the Pope.
3-5 Pope Points: You have a few things in common with the Pope, but not enough to base a relationship on. Which is just as well, given that he's celibate.
6-8 Pope Points: You could have a semi-successful career as a Pope impersonator. At least until the Inquisition caught up with you.
9 Pope Points: If you're not Pope now, you probably will be in the future. Start on your memoirs now.
10 Pope Points: Congratulations! You are the Pope. I'm honored that you took the time out of your busy schedule to visit my blog, Your Holiness.