Sunday, July 03, 2005

The Return Of The Reviews

Will be this week. I came to the decision that there was no good reason for not doing them. I like to be heard, I like to talk about comics, and I like letting my inner critic lash out every so often.

There will be some changes. For starters, I'll be dumping the "Good/Bad" stuff and just giving a straight impression. This will shorten the reviews to 50-200 words and maybe shackle me a bit less. I'll still include credits, and may keep doing the quotes; that'll probably be on a case-by-case basis.

Also, while the lion's share of my reviews will be of the stuff I buy, I will open the floor (and my mailbox) to review copies. Email talestomildlyastonish@yahoo.com for mailing information. I'll put that link in the sidebar as well. I'll do my absolute best to get to everything I'm sent, but it may take a while. Also, graphic novels will of course take longer to read, and therefore longer to review.

No comments: