Thursday, September 01, 2005

Give money to struggling comics creators without opening your checkbook

I got myself on the ACTOR (A Commitment To Our Roots) mailing list when I interviewed Jim McLauchlin back in February. Today, I got this email about how to give a couple cents to ACTOR every time you web search. Pass it on.

"Anyhoo, here's what you do…
1) Go to www.Prodege.com
2) Hit the "Arts and Culture" tab, select "ACTOR Comic Fund."
3) Do your search EXACTLY as you would with Google.
Or, if ya want, DIRECT link here you can save as a home page or whatever:
http://www.prodege.com/index.aspx?k=8223535622&t=A.C.T.O.R.%20Comic%20Fund

Seriously, it'll take you three extra seconds, you get the EXACT same results, and a charity benefits! I urge you to use Prodege 100% of the time, all the time! Can ya do that for a brother?"

No comments: