Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Grossest Post I Will Ever Make

So, I'm writing a story where a guy sees the ghost of his girlfriend's aborted fetus. (I warned you, didn't I?) And I want to make it the most horrifying thing possible, so I need to get as much gross and gory detail as I can. This requires research. So, when I got home tonight, I pulled up Google Images and typed in "aborted fetus."

I don't recommend doing this as a recreational activity. I half-hurled at some of the stuff I saw. Once again, I have to thank got for making me neither a woman or a doctor, because I never want to look at that again for as long as I live.

Still, it's gonna make a killer story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mizuguchi has new music game to show at TGS
This guy is pretty much my hero right now . Between Rez, Lumines, and Meteos, he's released some of the best puzzle and twitch games ever.
Interesting blog you have - good work Play internet poker the most popularity game anywhere