Saturday, March 11, 2006

Understanding Fanboys...

...will no longer be a feature on this blog.

I could go into some Nietzchian bullshit about how I've been staring into the abyss so long that it's starting to look back, but really the topic is just boring me to tears. The truth is, fanboys are schmucks, and there are only so many ways a person can say that.

So, enough of this foolishness. Starting next Friday, a new feature, which truth be told I haven't really picked out yet, but I've got some good ideas. Consider it the Internet equivalent of bobbing for apples; you won't really know what you've got until you sink your teeth into it and pull it out.

Hope you'll be there.

1 comment:

SmileAndNod said...

That ain't the way I heered it, Junior. The way I heered it is, if you give the command "secure the building," this's what the different services would do:

The Navy would turn out the lights and lock the doors, the Army would surround the building with defensive fortifications, tanks and concertina wire, the Marine Corps would assault the building, using overlapping fields of fire from all appropriate points on the perimeter, and the Air Force would take out a three-year lease with an option to buy the building.

Yep, well, gotta go. Better git that closet cleaned out; 'sgonna hurt somebody some day. So long, Junior!