Thursday, November 22, 2007

Some Things I'm Thankful For

I'm thankful for a vibrant, healthy comics industry with room to get even more vibrant and healthy.

I'm thankful that guys like Peter David, Keith Giffen, and Roger Stern are still getting work.

I'm thankful for Teen Titans and Justice League comics I can enjoy reading again.

I'm thankful for a Wonder Woman comic I can enjoy reading for the first time.

I'm thankful for the Absolute New Frontier and All-Star Superman.

I'm thankful for Invincible, Gargoyles, and Fallen Angel.

I'm thankful for an X-Men crossover that, so far, doesn't suck.

I'm thankful that the NYCC isn't going to be held in ass-cold weather next year.

I'm thankful for a personal and professional life that are starting to shape up for the better.

I'm thankful to be living in the exciting, momentous, bizarre, wonderful early 21st century.

And most of all, I'm thankful for you, whoever you are.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

No comments: