Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Introduction, and I Suck at Titles

Greetings. If you're reading this, you're either a friend I've suckered into coming here, or you're incredibly bored. Either way, you're no doubt wondering what it is you can expect from this blog.

Well, I can guarantee that once a week, you'll be getting reviews of comics. These will be comics I have bought and read for my own enjoyment; if you want to request a title, you'd better have a free copy to send me or be a really good salesman.

Other than that, your guess is as good as mine. This will basically be an online journal, so I'll write whatever I damn well please. Might be commentary, might be a review of something besides a comic, might be what I dreamed the night before. Actually, there probably won't be any of that. I'll also try to keep the bitching about my work/social life under control. I make no such promises about shameless personal promotion, however.

Personal info? Check the profile for that.

No comments: