Monday, November 22, 2004

Speak, Damn You!

Okay, people. I know you're out there. Reinvigorate tells me so. But there's no talky-talky. I do and I do and I do for you kids and this is the thanks I get.

Seriously, though, when I started this blog, I was hoping for a bit more reader interaction than I've gotten. Maybe it's the same attention whore tendencies that drive all creative people, but I crave feedback. It is my lifesblood. If I suck, I want to know. If I rock, I want to know. If you're painfully indifferent, I want to know. It's the only way I'll learn.

To that end, I'm instituting a new feature. From this day forth, Tuesday will be the home of "Talkback." Named after my fifth favorite Runaway, "Talkback" will involve me asking you a question, and you answering it. Nothing could be simpler. Topics will be basically whatever the hell I feel like asking, but will be centered as much as possible on the blog and what it can do for you.

The first "Talkback" will go up shortly after midnight. I expect results, people.

1 comment:

Lena said...

List your blog on http://www.nycbloggers.com/. I did that and my profile views increased dramatically.

When I have free time, which I do now, I'll browse through blogs.

Now excuse me while I blog-browse.