Friday, March 04, 2005

Random Shite

Quick stuff before I hit the road to the doc's:



  • Stole this from Keith DeCandido: "What does your birth month reveal about you?created by evilia
    Your Results: November Has lots of extraordinary ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinkforward. Unique. brilliant. Sharp thinking. Fine, strong clairvoyance. make good doctors. Dynamic. Secretive. Inquisitive. Know how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative. amiable. Brave. generous. Patient. Stubborn. hardhearted. Determined. Never quit. Hardly become angry unless provoked. Love to be alone. Think differently. Sharp-minded. Motivate self. Dont appreciate praises. Highspirited. Well-built, tough. Deep love, emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest. Keepsecrets. Cant control emotions. Unpredictable." Yeah, that's pretty accurate. Not 100%, but close enough.
  • Marvel Comics EIC Joe Quesada will be at Monday night's (3-7-05) "Inside the Comics Creator's Studio," with Danny Fingeroth. The event is at the Museum of Comics and Cartoon Art in Soho; I will be in attendance. Location and directions are at www.moccany.org. Admission is $15, $12 for members.
  • If, for some bizarre reason, you want to hear me sing, be at Asia Roma on 40 Mulberry Street downtown next Friday (the 11th) at 8-ish. It's a karaoke joint; I'll be there for a birthday party. Don't say I didn't warn you.
  • I'm very disappointed in the lack of reaction to my last two posts. When I write something brilliant, as I occasionally do, I expect to be showered in praise. So shower, dammit!
  • Reviews are on brief hiatus. The running commentary thing isn't working either, so I need to do some thinking on what I'm getting out of this, what I'm capable of putting into it, and how you, the readers, can benefit.
  • As you may have noticed, I added a bravenet counte. No particular reason I went with them, other than they came up pretty early in the google search. Linking sites was snurched from Comics Should Be Good.
  • When I get back, expect a rundown of the visit on Michael Whines, and at least one short post here about a stupid person.

No comments: