Saturday, May 28, 2005

Typical Blog Post #1

Wrote 1700 words today. Most of them good ones.

Came up with not one, but two ideas for McSweeny's Internet Tendency. May actually do something with them later, if I'm not doing anything else.

Weekends in June are going to be busy. Jane's goodbye party is the 4th (you need to get me a time and place for that, btw, hon), and the day after will be meeting some CBR people, including Morts, he of the criminally hot wife, for dinner and Hitchhiker's. Weekend after that is the MoCCA art festival, where I have to make a stop at at least three tables. Weekend after that is the opening of Batman Begins and the next Big Apple Con; Bruce Campbell will be in town those days as well. And I'm sure there's something the following weekend, but for the nonce, I've forgotten what it is. Now that I think of it, two weeks after that is the Fantastic Four movie. In other words, a lot of shit going down.

I need a new desk. This computer cabinet was assembled by an idiot (read: me), and it's not working out with my new laptop anyway. I'll probably have to drop some money next month; that or get Carpal Tunnel. To quote Barry Ween: "Fuuuuuuuuuuck."

This week's issue of Amazing Spider-Man had a great scene in it. In short, Aunt May friggin' owns Wolverine. Classic goodness, and as far as I'm concerned, JMS is off the hook for "Sins Past." Not that I was ever one of the rabid haters of that story, anyway...

No comments: