Thursday, June 02, 2005

I, Letterhack

You may recall that, in reaction to the solicit for Invincible 25, I told how I'd fired off an email to Robert Kirkman suggesting an Invincible/Science Dog team-up a few days before the solicits hit.

Well, I picked up Invincible 23 today, and lo and behold, there's my email on the letters page. They even got both n's on my last name. Ginchy.

Incidentally, I also suggested somewhere on this blog an Invincible/Wildguard crossover, and hey, Todd Nauck's got a pin-up in the latest Invincible, will be drawing a three-page backup in issue 25, and tossed a cameo of The Immortal into Wildguard: Fool's Gold. I am now two-for-two on requests from these guys.

Hey, Kirkman: Can you get me a date with Natalie Portman?

2 comments:

The Retropolitan said...

Now, I know that this has nothing to do with your post, but I thought you'd... well, I don't know if 'appreciate' is the word, but I thought that you might be interested to know that Neal Adams -- the venerated comic artist -- is batshit insane. Check out his website and you'll find a lot of comic-related stuff right next to his challenges to modern science about how the Earth is still growing exponentially, and how all geologists are wrong about everything.

Crazy.

Michael said...

Oh, I know about that.