Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sense Memory

They say that smell is the sense most tied to memory. I can believe that, because right now I'm sitting on a balcony where a guy is watering flower boxes with a hose, and damned if it doesn't take me back to early fall evenings in Bartlesville, sitting on the back porch while the sprinklers were watering the flowers. And summer afternoons pulling weeds, sipping from a thermos full of Lemon-flavored iced tea. And clipping Zinger's fur. And tossing the Frisbee in the vacant lot next door. And the woods, and the barbecue grill, and chirping tree frogs outside my window. And the call of the whipporwill in the morning. The sounds and sights and smells of Oklahoma, in the City on the Edge of the World. What a magnificent thing the mind is.

10 comments:

Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Tell your Secret

The Real Estate Answer Man said...

Find Out What The Real Estate Investment "GURUS" Either Don't Know Or Aren't Telling You

Click Here For More
Information



creative real estate

The Real Estate Answer Man said...

Learn How The SMART Real Estate Investors Get RICH....And Its' NOT With Rentals, Forclosures Or The "Fix And Flip" Game.....

Click Here For More
Information


foreclosed real estate

Anonymous said...

saab dealership is another saab dealership place to check out.

Gordon said...

Your blog is informative. I have a website about flat panel tv review. So make sure you visit if you are interested in large screen tv.

Anonymous said...

And on a lighter note than pure new york lawyer , check out the funniest trial transcript ever! If it's not serious enough of a topic, well, just pretend it's the Brit's version of new york lawyer !

Roberto Iza Valdes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I just came across your blog about b pillar and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about b pillar to guide your guests towards products and services related to b pillar. Keep up the good work!

kleinooo said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a stretch ira site. It pretty much covers natalie choate, ed slott topical stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Iza Firewall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.